fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 22:28:20 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gideon-wrap"]
[attr="class","gideon-main"]
[attr="class","gideon-words"]

was tired of feeling helpless and stuck on the sidelines. [break][break]

With all the anomalous events occurring around Hoenn, it seemed like the people he cared for the most — , , — were constantly putting themselves in harms way for the greater good.[break][break]

Even if it was something small, he wanted to feel like he was making a difference, too. [break][break]

So, when he'd heard from Ollie that help was needed off of Hoenn's southern coast, the professor readily agreed. As a volunteer, Gideon had been assigned to help with the "less" dangerous tasks here at Sea Mauville — and always with a designated LEAGUE official, whether that be a ranger or, as was the case today, one of the region's gym leaders.[break][break]

"Dr. Gideon Graves," He introduced himself, offering a firm handshake in greeting before turning to survey the large sandbar they stood upon.[break][break]

Overshadowed by the huge shipwreck nearby, from this distance it was obvious that oil had somehow begun leaking from the hull of the ship and was now permeating the water and beaches surrounding it. [break][break]

"We'll need to try and contain the spill as much as possible." Gideon suggested, watching as Pokémon of all sizes struggled as they inadvertently coated themselves in the viscous oil.

[attr="class","gideon-notes"]

[break]
environmental cleanup
[break]

03. address environmental hazards

[attr="class","gideon-pkmn"]

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap b] color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 1:25:00 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Though life was easier when she had taken to the sidelines, doing so led her to once be complacent- looking at the world behind a wall of stained glass, manifesting, begging for the world to become how she wished it to be without a stone cast from her palm. It was luxuries like those that had previously brought upon a block in taking up a position and responsibilities. But with so many tugs to the heart, there was no longer an option to fall into such privilege.[break][break]

As if her heart ever let her once her eyes had been opened to all the malice and misfortune.[break][break]

At his introduction, her hands clasped around his shake, bright eyes peering into his with friendly intent. "It's nice to meet you, doctor," she smiled, ".. I prefer not to use all the fancy titles, so Desi will do. My blossoms, start setting up for me?"[break][break]

Looking out to the shipwreck alongside Gideon, her heart faltered in her chest at the sight of all the oil. Meanwhile, her Meganium and Floette got to work- on the way, they had been instructed to be responsible for constructing and maintaining a structure for cleaning and rehabilitating any unfortunate wild pokemon that had become encased in the slippery substance. And so they did, using FRENZY PLANTS and GRASSY TERRAINS to create bends of mangroves all the oiled-up creatures could feel safe within.[break][break]

Getting the creatures out of the oil and ridding the oil, however, seemed to be quite difficult. Desiree could not put her finger on just how they would do it.[break][break]

"It's so terrible," she sighed, removing her sunglasses to see it unfiltered, ".. how would you like to go about this? I'm more.. skilled with forestry and the blight within than the sea."

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 Set up temporary shelters for those in need.

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 16:33:06 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

"Desi," He affirmed, bringing their pleasantries to an end with an amiable, "Nice to meet you, too."[break][break]

then returned his focus to the task at hand. While admitted to not being familiar with this particular type of disaster, the professor actually had run into a similar situation once before during field work near Alola. [break][break]

"Truly. Oil can be devastating to wildlife, as a poison or otherwise. Flying-types are especially vulnerable — it can disrupt the natural waterproofing on their feathers, causing them to be unable to fly or regulate their body temperatures."[break][break]

As if to prove his point, a distressed and oil-covered PELIPPER suddenly came into view, struggling to stay afloat on the water. [break][break]

"From my experience, it's best to tackle this in a two-pronged fashion: one person focuses on rescuing and cleaning wildlife, the other attempts to cordon off the oil in the water."[break][break]

Seeing all the Grass-types that had deployed, Gideon suggested, "One way to remove oil from water is to use a sorbent, like straw or moss. Perhaps your Pokémon could do something similar? As for cleaning..."[break][break]

Walking over to their supply area, the professor took stock of what was available: towels, various detergents, a makeshift tub, and other necessities to facilitate their cleanup. "A few of my Pokémon should be able to help with that. Proteus?"[break][break]

Upon being beckoned, Gideon's SLOWKING emerged from his Pokémon Ball in a flash, eager to help. His PSYCHIC powers would certainly come in handy.

[break]
environmental cleanup
[break]

12. ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 2:50:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The sight of the oil-slick Pelipper was almost as grim as the thought of one’s wings, one’s ability to fly amongst the cloudy crown of mortals, being deprived. She listened to him with complete seriousness and attentiveness as her heart cascaded into an empathetic worry for the creatures, moving her hand back and forth.. as there was so much to do.[break][break]

“Cordon,” she smiled as a lightbulb went off in her head, “.. Kalosian for cord.. Like a bunch of strands to a violin, but made of moss. Did you hear that, my blossoms?”[break][break]

Though Meganium and Floette were occupied with giving their finishing touches to their temporary shelter, a small, glimmering Cherrim unfurled itself from the depths of Desiree’s hair. Tilting its head at the words asked, a lightbulb of its own manifested as it watched its trainer point at the expanding mass of oil.[break][break]

“Use your Petal Blizzard, Cherub.” She requested the pink bloom, which danced down her arm and erupted strands upon strands of flowers into the waves. Almost instantaneously, they turned black, having soaked up so much in such little time.[break][break]

“We’ll make a perfect team, then,” she smiled in response to his last, “.. where did you learn so much of this kind of thing?”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 35. Use a pokemon to contain and neutralize hazardous materials.

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 0:06:31 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm a Pokémon geneticist," explained, though he now wore many other hats as well. "I'm mostly locked inside these days, but in my college and post-doc years I did quite a bit of field work."[break][break]

While he spoke, his SLOWKING used its PSYCHIC powers to lift the struggling PELIPPER from the water and over to where they stood on dry land.[break][break]

"Even some time in Alola. There was an oil spill there that I helped contain, along with rehabilitating some of the affected wildlife."[break][break]

While Proteus' abilities kept the PELIPPER from moving or stressing too much, Gideon released another of his Pokémon to help him with the cleaning: his spunky and ever-energetic KUBFU.[break][break]

"I need some help washing the oil off of this bird, Lil' Guy. Take the soapy sponge there, ye— hey now, eeeasy." The KUBFU, eager as always, sped to the bucket of detergent-laced water and then back to the PELIPPER at a breakneck speed, almost knocking over half of their gathered equipment in the process. Gideon knew from experience that, if left unchecked, his littler helper could potentially cause more harm than good.[break][break]

"There, that's it. Nice and gentle." The professor encouraged, taking a sponge of his own to clean the oil from the PELIPPER's feathers.

[break]
environmental cleanup
[break]

05. provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 3:24:00 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Though Desiree was far from a scientist outside of cultivating mushroom spores and plant life, she regarded his statements with starry eyes- as they were so outside of her playing field. Despite her assumptions of those of his physical stature, it brought a warm feeling in her heart to know that he helped with so much.[break][break]

“That’s so kind of you, doing all of that for the wildlife,” she smiled, leaning down to assist an oil-covered Ducklett in wandering up the shore to the makeshift shelter, “.. it scares me sometimes to think of all the bad things that happen in the wilds. But to think.. so much is mundane too, caused by our kind’s footprint.”[break][break]

Wandering to grab sponges of their own the Floette, Meganium, and Desiree herself began to soak them in the soapy water.[break][break]

“Were you in Alola long? I’ve visited many times,” she asked, picking up a much smaller Ducklett and gently scrubbing its feathers, “.. it’s so pretty there, too.”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 1:26:35 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

didn't see it as a kindness, necessarily, but a duty. Humans and Pokémon all coexisted together — sharing the same space, the same resources — but humanity had won the evolutionary race in the end. With power and sentience came responsibility, at least in the professor's estimation. [break][break]

"Not long, no," He replied, wiping flecks of soapy water that had been accidentally flung by his KUBFU off of his cheek. "About two years? Maybe a little more. I was studying disease transmission between the region's Cutieflies and other species."[break][break]

Already the PELIPPER was looking much better than before. The oil was nearly completely cleaned off of its feathers.[break][break]

"I agree, it was beautiful there. A little hot for my tastes, though," The professor added, smiling good-humoredly. "Were your visits just for pleasure? Or work, perhaps?"

[break]
environmental cleanup

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:27:44 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

It was a marvel how the soap was so effective in cleaning the creatures from their unfortunate slicking- just as it was how someone could study disease amongst them with the help of modern technology and devices. Setting the Ducklett down, she used her leg as a wall, preventing it from wandering back into the ocean like it desperately tried to.[break][break]

“And I thought the heat here couldn’t get any worse, we Kalosian’s don’t realize how good we have it over there,” she smiled, “.. a little bit of both. I used to see someone from.. I think it was Akala?”[break][break]

Those weren’t the most beautiful thoughts, but as she was a master at masking in front of those she did not know well, her cheeks shone nothing short of a smile.[break][break]

“Still, though, the beauty of those islands is beyond comparison. You’re quite lucky to have worked there for two years! I bet you discovered a bunch.”[break][break]

At the temporary shelter the blossoms set up, there seemed to be a bit of a stir- some squealing, chirping.. bubbles upon bubbles. But, much to Desiree’s surprise, a wild Swanna exited with a luster on its clean wings like no other.[break][break]

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 17:01:22 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

Extremely lucky. I wouldn’t trade my time there for the world.” The professor replied, masking in his own way with a cordial smile. He’d never been great at small talk, but his leadership roles and especially his standing as director of a museum necessitated it at times. [break][break]

My team and I did discover a few interesting things. Cutieflies are certainly cute, but,” His smile became lopsided, as if to soften the blow before giving bad news, “They’re vectors for many more diseases than we first thought.”[break][break]

As the SWANNA emerged, paused to appreciate its elegant demeanor and resiliency in the face of a crisis. A few seconds later the PELIPPER he had been working on beat its wings and joined the other bird, feeling renewed after its cleaning.[break][break]

There were still numerous Pokemon, however, that still needed their help. He and were going to be here for awhile.

[break]
environmental cleanup

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 2:37:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

I wouldn’t trade mine there, either,” she responded with a smile, one that had just whispered a partial lie. Had she not seen the woman there she once loved.. who knows how different life would have been. But the performances there were spectacular.[break][break]

“Well let’s hope they don’t come over here with those germs, am I right?” the idol joked. But, in all seriousness, this region had far more in its hands than it could handle as is- a pandemic, of all things, would be yet another thing to breed turmoil.[break][break]

The sight of the white and blue birds acquainting with each other brought a warm feeling in her stomach- but there were so many more appearing from the now contained pool of oil. They would indeed be here for quite some time, by the looks of it. Desiree was in need of something intriguing to help it pass, as if the pokemon weren’t enough.[break][break]

“Want to play never have I ever?”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[wops] desiree & gideon
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 1:54:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB